The Portland Solidarity Network and We Are Oregon Invite You to Attend A Series of Trainings on the Basics of Community Organizing and Building Grassroots Resistance!
Training #1 – Sunday, March 3rd: Organizing and Building Relationships
- Defining Your Issue
- Making Successful Contacts
- Creating a Framework for Action
Training #2 – Sunday, March 10th: Taking Action and Escalating
- Planning an Action or Short Campaign
- Carrying out What You’ve Planned
- Developing Goals, Strategy, and Tactics
Training #3 – Sunday, March 17th: Communications
- Advertising and Promoting Your Campaign
- Spreading Your Message
- Developing a Media Strategy
All Trainings Will Be Held at:
- 1:00 PM at SEIU Local 503
- 6401 SE Foster Rd. in Portland
Snacks will be available (Vegan Options)
All Trainings Are Child-Friendly!
We will have a space for children with trained attendants.